If your elderly parent has recently had a fall, has had a number of trips to the Emergency Department, or is in the hospital, we can help.
Eldercare Home Health has been providing care to seniors in Toronto since 1995. Our PSW caregivers are supervised and directed by Registered Nurses.
The support you need when you need it
Thanks for your caring support during this difficult time. We are delighted with the elder care services provided.
~ Ms. Kopstick, Client’s daughter
Registered Nurse Case Management includes:
- Meeting your parent and providing and conducting an assessment
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals on a professional level
- Creating and implementing the care plan
- Medication review and consulting with Pharmacist
- Involvement in the selection, scheduling and supervisions of PSW caregivers
- Advocating for your parent
- Family meetings
- Regular visits
- Reviewing and monitoring your parent’s status
- A Registered Nurse is on call 24/7, at no extra cost
The senior care your parent deserves:
Read what the Registered Nurses’ Association of Ontario says about the importance of Registered Nurse Case Managers, and why at Eldercare Home Health we believe Registered Nurse supervised and case managed care is essential for seniors.
We provide care in a variety of settings:
At Eldercare Home Health we work with clients who have:
Registered Nurse supervised senior care does not cost more. Call us at: 416 482-8292 for details.
Doctors, Social Workers and Discharge Planners often turn to Eldercare Home Health when they need care for their own families.
Our Registered Nurses advocate for our clients
As health care professionals our Registered Nurses consult with other health care professionals – Doctors, Social Workers, Therapists, Pharmacies etc. and case manage the care of all of our clients. We know who to talk with and how to access the important resources our clients need.
We answer to you
Eldercare Home Health is an independent company, not part of a franchise. You always have someone to talk to, someone you can trust, and someone who will act. We take our responsibilities very seriously.
The choice is yours
- Eldercare Home Health approaches providing all care from the perspective of a Registered Nurse.
- Our job is to provide excellent senior care.
- There is no long term commitment and you can cancel care with only 24 hours’ notice.
- We offer the best value in senior care in Toronto and the GTA – Registered Nurse supervised and case managed care at a price that is competitive with regular care.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Learn what our clients say.
FREE assessment by a Registered NurseCall Now! 416-482-8292
Don't want things to get worse?
In summary: LHIN or CCAC senior care not enough? Eldercare Home Health can provide the senior care your elderly parent needs. Eldercare Home Health is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse. We have been providing Registered Nurse supervised and case managed care to seniors in Toronto and the GTA, since 1995.
*Or similarly qualified caregivers