Who we are and how we can help:
Eldercare Home Health has been providing care for the elderly in the GTA since 1995. We work in private homes, in retirement residences and in institutions.
We discharge clients from all hospitals in the GTA. We often work with Power of Attorneys and know many of the issues and concerns.
We make providing the best in elder care for your clients as simple and straightforward as possible.
Home care services that make a difference
You met with us in the hospital and then came to the team meeting. Before my wife was discharged you did an on site safety assessment of our home. Once she was home you provided consistent, professional care. She improved right away – within the first week! I don’t know of any other home care services company that does all that Eldercare Home Health does. We’re very happy.
~ Mr. Colford
The benefits of working with Eldercare Home Heath Inc.:
- We can save you time and take the worry out of arranging and providing care for your elderly clients.
- We work exclusively with seniors; we know the issues, the health care system and how to get results.
- An RN is on call 24/7 for emergencies, unforeseen events and staffing changes.
- Our staff are covered by WSIB, insured and bonded.
- An informative website available to all parties for quick reference: www.EldercareHomeHealth.com
How we work:
- Call us at 416 482-8292.
- A Registered Nurse will ask you to review your client’s situation over the phone and request detailed information including their current health status and location.
- A no charge, no obligation assessment by a Registered Nurse will arranged. This face to face assessment is critical. Our Nurses are highly experienced and are very attuned to the multitude of factors that can be affecting a client’s current status and prognosis. Often the RN will consult with the client’s Doctor, Pharmacist, and other health care professionals to ensure that she has as full a picture as possible of your client’s health.
- We provide you with a detailed overview of our findings. If it is agreed that Eldercare Home Health’s involvement is appropriate (it isn’t always), we will propose a care plan. You will be asked to sign a care agreement that, in essence, says that you are hiring us to provide care and have agreed to our rate. There is no additional fee for the involvement of the RN supervisors. You are not locked into a set number of weeks or number of hours per week, although the minimum shift is 4 hours.
- Once the agreement is signed we book and orient the appropriate staff and make sure that all shifts are covered. We supervise our caregivers and handle all payroll, remittances etc. We keep notes on your client’s status and work to ensure that they are safe, well cared for and as happy as possible.
- Our invoices indicate the period covered the type of care and the amount owed. We can provide summaries at any time and also provide a year end statement.
Thank you for taking a few moments from your busy day to review this information. If you are acting as the Power of Attorney in Ontario for a client whose care needs you’d like to discuss, or if you’d simply like more information, call us at 416 482-8292. Please ask to speak directly to Lee Grunberg.
Visit the Why Choose Us and Q&A pages for additional information.
Looking for essential information on palliative care? See Your practical guide to palliative care at the end of life
FREE assessment by a Registered NurseCall Now! 416-482-8292
Don't want things to get worse?
In summary: If you’re acting as the Power of Attorney in Ontario for an elderly family member or friend, we can help. We’ve been providing Registered Nurse supervised elder care (also called senior care) in Toronto and the GTA since 1995. Call us.