Do you have questions about arranging senior care?
Find answers to questions like “When should we call Eldercare Home Health?” “Is there a charge for the initial assessment”, “What happens if we need more care than we first thought” and more. Check out our Q&A page >
How the Ontario health care system and the CCAC can help you.
We’ve taken a fairly common situation – an elderly client returning home from the hospital, as an example. You’ll learn about the hospital discharge process and get an overview of the how things work. Learn more about how the CCAC may be able to help you and your elderly parent >
If you’re acting as the Power of Attorney for someone who is elderly, you’ve come to the right place.
You will find this Power of Attorney section of particular interest if:
- You are acting as a Power of Attorney in Ontario, for an elderly client, family member or friend who needs care.
- You are not able to provide the care needed yourself.
- You need a highly experienced elder care provider who can advocate for the individual receiving care.
Learn more about how we can help you if you’re acting as the POA for an elderly parent, friend or relative
Helping you manage
Lisa, thank you. We are all very grateful for what you and your staff did for both our parents. We know how demanding an assignment it was at times. Having Registered Nurses overseeing my father’s care made all the difference – it’s hard to imagine how we could have gotten through the last four years without Eldercare Home Health. If you are ever asked for a reference, please feel free to contact me, although your reputation may make that unnecessary. All the best to you.
~ Florence, client’s daughter
Find out how sponsorship from Eldercare Home Health will “up the excitement factor” for your event and can help you to attract more attendees.
Eldercare Home Health is happy to consider being involved in your event in a variety of ways.
The kinds of events we sponsor:
- We sponsor community events that are open to the public as well as industry events that are for healthcare professionals.
- Our sponsorship is focused on topics that are of interest to the elderly or topics that are of interest to healthcare professionals who provide care to the elderly . They can include general education about resources, education about specific diseases, activities for seniors and more.
Learn more about how Eldercare Home Health sponsorship can help make your event a success! >
Links to a variety of elder care related resources for seniors
Links to a variety of community resources such as a compounding pharmacy, the Alzheimer’s Society of Canada, and a Family Practice dentist with a Holistic Approach to Dental Treatment that will make it easy for you to get the information you need. Visit our list of community resources >