You’re energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing, and you have a positive attitude. You enjoy taking on new responsibilities, are pro-active and are adept at multitasking. If this sounds like you, read on!
Responsibilities for the Marketing and Promotions Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Researching and designing posts for social media platforms, as well as growing Eldercare Home Health’s presence in that arena.
- Using online tools such as Survey Monkey or Typeform to create and distribute educational material, questionnaires etc.
- Assisting with planning, coordination, set up and tear down of company booths at various community and industry events.
- Distributing promotional material at hospitals, retirement homes and nursing homes, etc. throughout the GTA.
- Setting up and coordinating employee education sessions. This includes booking an expert, communicating with employees and ensuring the events go smoothly.
- Writing, editing and assembling client and employee communication documents.
- Detailed record keeping and data entry using excel and on-line tools.
- Answering phones and filing.
- General marketing and admin support.
- 1 or more years’ experience in marketing, especially using social media.
- Good working knowledge of social media/online tools such as: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as content management tools such as WordPress.
- Proficiency with Canva, Typeform, AWebber, Photoshop are all very useful but not required
- Some artistic ability, to aid in design of social media posts/physical marketing materials.
- You must be able to physically transport and set up promotional and display material when attending industry events etc.
- You must be able to walk and carry a moderate amount of promotional material and brochures when out visiting facilities.
- Very good English language skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent MS Word and Excel skills. Experience with mail merge an asset.
- Good telephone manner
- G Level driver’s licence and clean driving abstract.
You are professional in your approach, and you are resourceful, well organized and detail oriented . These are essential traits for this job.
A sense of humour is always appreciated.
Eldercare Home Health:
Eldercare Home Health is a Toronto based, 21+ year old home health care company providing Registered Nurse supervised care to seniors. We are located in the Yonge and Eglinton area.
We have an office mascot, Tia, a friendly Golden Retriever (Tia also occasionally visits with clients in the community.)
I you’d like to apply for the Marketing and Promotions Assistant position include a cover letter – this is your opportunity to stand out (if you do not include a cover letter your resume will not be considered)!
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your application. We are only able to respond to applicants of interest.
Eldercare Home Health is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.